When a partner crosses its 1-year anniversary with us, we ask them to give us some insight on what they find most useful in having a unified calendar, and why they continue to use it.
Here are the top 5 reasons:
- Vastly improves school calendar functionality across all campuses.
- Drives student engagement more than any other events platform.
- Promotes students engaged on campus with college sponsored events and student groups.
- Provides appropriate tools for administration to help share information with students, faculty, staff and the community.
- Retains students by giving them a sense of ownership on their social activities.
While a unified calendar platform is very powerful, it’s by no means a magic pill. Ultimately, the staff at a school need to recognize and actively promote the value of a unified calendar for it to be an integral part of a student’s college experience.
We’ll be sharing some best practices on how to promote a unified calendar next week.
Want to read the rest? Check out our White Papers section.