This is the first of many monthly blog posts where we announce any major Localist Platform features, functionality and fixes that have been deployed over the past month.
- Language localization on all buttons. For example, “I’m Going” can change to “Save” on your platform.
- Nearby Public Transportation. Dynamically highlight the bus/subway stops nearest to events or places.
- Upgraded to Facebook’s Graph API. This will allow us to do very cool things in the future!
- Eventbrite RSVP sync. We now dynamically pull in events (and their attendee lists) from Eventbrite events.
- Standardized mobile view across all platforms. We revisited the default mobile platform and “normalized” it, allowing for ingestor support and much easier modification at the customer level.
- Added option to allow event submission to all groups from non-group-members.
- Added support for custom fields into the CSV uploader.
- Added additional tag for Google Analytics to track click events across the platform.
- …and, as always, various bug fixes.