Every month, we announce the major Localist Platform features, functionality and fixes that have been deployed recently.
December and January have been relatively light on new feature development, as we’ve been working on internal code for future projects.
Here’s what was pushed live in January:
- Dynamic generation of custom CSV file for event import, with inclusion of custom fields and filters
- Added ability for event imports to be locked to a specific department or group
- Added ability to enable or disable all notifications by default
- Added more robust OrgSync feed support
- Added “Speaking: [event]” functionality to user profile
- Improved Facebook Connect to remove the “on-boarding” step
- Revisited all notification language
- Show anonymous user icons for private event attendees
- “Send Message” button now hidden unless the user’s account is verified